Saturday, October 23, 2010

Hallowe'en in Wonderland Mini Album

My friend Kimi is such an inspiration. I fell in love with the album that she made in her blog: http://kimi-n-ga.blogspot.com/2010/08/vintage-mini-swap.html. I finally mustered the courage to cut one of the most beautiful paper packs that I owned. Our theme for this week at My Sheri Crafts is Halloween, so I altered a chipboard album from Basic Grey and jazzed it up. :-) I also made a video of the mini album, and it will be posted in a bit, possibly after the Crimson Tide game. Hubby has to edit it for me. :-) I also mixed paper from DCWV, Basic Grey and Tim Holtz's Lost and Found paper pack with the Graphic 45 paper. Transparencies are from Recollections and Colorbok, and embellishments are from Tim Holtz and my swap sisters Tiara and Susan R. The fibers are from Recollection and the black and white ribbon is from the dollar bin at Target. I had cut the frames from Happy Hauntings at 4 1/2" and 5" respectively.

A closer look at the charms...

I tried to devise ways to showcase the design of the paper. I hated the thought of covering anything up.






No comments:

Post a Comment