Saturday, December 10, 2011

Snowflake-Themed Card For My Sheri Crafts (Tilda With Gift)

This week's theme is all about snowflakes! I made a tag using my Spellbinders dies and colored a Tilda image. The background paper is from Melissa Frances. The tiny flowers are from Prima and the snowflake is from Making Memories. I used Viva Decor Pearl pen for the tiny "pearls". I added Stickles along the edges of the stamped image and colored the background with Pebbles chalk. A piece of tulle completed the look of my tag.


Here's the list of Copic markers used in coloring Tilda:
Skin- E000, E00, E01, E02
Cheeks- R20
Lips- R22
Hat/Stockings/Mittens- B00, B02, B04
Coat- BG10, BG13, BG15, BG18
Gift- C01, C03, C05
Shoes- C01, C03, C06, C08

5 comments:

  1. peachy this is so elegant as always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS; WOW, your coloring is AMAZING! I blame my lack of good coloring on the fact we didn't have Kindergarten in my small elementary school -- LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous coloring, and gorgeous colors you chose for this tag Peachy! All of it is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a precious image! Love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastically colored! Such a sweet little tag! I just wanted to thank you for sticking with us on the My Sheri CRAFTS team!

    ReplyDelete