Monday, June 11, 2012

Fairy In A Bottle

My Secret Sister for a swap wanted a fairy in a bottle, so I decided to make her one.  I used a Prego jar, and I got the image from the Graphics Fairy's blog.  I added Stickles along the edges of the image and made her wings using a Martha Stewart butterfly punch.  The bottle is decorated using lace from Prima, flatback pearls and lace trim that I got from Wal-Mart.  I used paper from K&Co.  The piece of wood that I used as a backdrop is from a potpourri pack and I stuck some flower soft on it.  The flowers on the lid are from Recollections and the roses inside the jar are from Kaisercraft.  The feathers were bought at Michael's.  I added ivory tulle inside the jar to stabilize all the elements inside the bottle.



2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh the fairy in the bottle is so pretty. You did a great job on it. Your swap partner will love it.
    Laurie
    happydales@me.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous project! Love all your pretty details!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete