Saturday, January 2, 2016

Let's Build A Snowman!

Happy New Year to all of you from the Design Team at My Sheri Crafts! We are building a snowman for this challenge hosted by Glenda. I made a sidestep card using the tutorial from Our Daily Bread. The images are from Christmas Post and the sentiment is from Frosty Fun. I used Seaside paper for the base (retired). The background Glacier cardstock was embossed with Confetti Embossing Folder and tied with Glacier Extra Thick Twine. I colored the images with Copic markers. I added some strips of White Shimmer Trim and punched a snowflake border to finish off the look.



Come join us at My Sheri Crafts for another fun challenge!

4 comments:

  1. Love this sidestep card! Your snowman is so adorable and what a perfect sentiment!
    Happy New Year to you and family!

    Hugs!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful scene! Love the sidestep card! The colors you used go so well with the sentiment! Very soft and warm! :)
    Happy New Year Peachy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely scene!! Adorable card!Happy New Year!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Peachy. Love the image and your soft colours too. I am hopeless at making sidestepped cards so I never do but I love to look at them.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete