Saturday, February 13, 2016

Bold Colors!

We want to chase away the winter blues by featuring bold colors in our biweekly challenge at My Sheri Crafts. I made a card that reminded me of sunshine. :-D The sentiment is from a Julie Nutting for Prima stamp set. The base cardstock is DCWV, embossed with a Chevron Embossing Folder. I added a panel of Canary Chevron Fundamentals paper, a piece of Baker's Twine in yellow, and a yellow daisy from Prima. The leaves are from Recollections. I also added some Bling Gems Gold Assortment to add more sparkle. I hope this card will brighten someone's day!


Come join our challenge at My Sheri Crafts!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love the embellishments and embossing! Sure to brighten someone's day!

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peachy, another lovely creation sure to brighten anyone's day. I love how you brought different textures to the card.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete