Saturday, July 2, 2016

Down At The Beach

Design Team sister Sue from My Sheri Crafts is challenging us to make a project featuring the beach! I just got back a couple of weeks ago from a month-long vacation, most of which was spent on the beach, so I was more than inspired to make some handmade Project Life cards with a horizontal aspect. I used paper from Graphic 45, embellishments from Close To My Heart, K&Co and The Paper Studio, flowers from Prima, and washi tape from Recollections, mt and The Paper Studio.



Here are also some pics of the beach and surrounding water in Palawan. :-)



We would love to see your beach-inspired creations at My Sheri Crafts! Come join us!

3 comments:

  1. Wow Peachy! Beautiful Project Life cards! Thanks for sharing photos from your trip. Beautiful country! Glad you had a great time!
    Hugs!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love them all, great idea to make a stash of cards ready. I was wondering how your lovely long holiday went, thanks for sharing the pictures.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow wow wow wow wow! Once again, you always have me googling to look up new terms. I've never heard of Project Life Cards. You're always so full of new ideas and I love it when you introduce them to me. Each one is simply amazing. I love how small these are and how much detail you have added to each to make them all so different. Well done!

    ReplyDelete