Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Family Wordbook

I've been wanting to make a wordbook for the longest time, and here's the prototype. I'll be giving it to a wonderful couple for Valentine's Day. I should've given it to them last Christmas, but I was too sick to do any major project, and I did not want my germs contaminating everything. lol!

The white cardstock that was used is from Colorbok. I used a regular blade and set the blade depth to 6, and the cutting level to max. I ended up replacing my blade after two projects. I now have a deep cutting blade and it made things easier for me. The ribbons that were used were from Offray. The blue argyle ribbon is from a swap. The paper used are from DCWV, and GCD Studios. The paper used for the large letters is from Core'dinations, and was embossed, sanded and inked. The red flowers are dimensional stickers from Cloud 9. I added glitter and rain dots to customize them.

The frames were made using scalloped rectangles from Spellbinders, and embellished with liquid pearls. The flowers are also cuts from Spellbinders. I used Storybook and Plantin' Schoolbook for all my fonts. The flower brads are from The Paper Studio.

I made tags for journaling and pockets for the tags. The other pockets are for pictures.

For the last two pages, I used Spellbinders for the frame, the flowers and the flourishes.

Here's the link to my cut file:


No comments:

Post a Comment