Sunday, June 6, 2010

Fairy Birthday Card

I made this card for this week's Design Team entry at www.myshericrafts.blogspot.com. The theme is "Birthdays". I used paper from DCWV's The Green stack, Two Scoops from Basic Grey, and The Paper Studio. The stamp is from Inkadinkado, colored using Prismacolor Pencils and embellished with Stickles. The flowers are from Prima. The die cut flowers were cut using Dahlia from Spellbinders.Ribbon is from Offray and the brown lace paper is from K&Co. The butterfly die is also from Spellbinders.



The pop-up inside the card is an adaptation of a card project from the Scor-Pal website.

2 comments:

  1. OMG I absolutely LOVE this card! I've been wanting to try this style, and you have inspired me! mind if I scraplift the fairy idea?? ;)

    ReplyDelete