Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My First Attempt at Copics Markers

I have played with several different types of coloring media including markers, but never with Copics. Here is my first attempt. The image is called Iris Bookmark, from Hero Arts. I pop-dotted the main image and embossed the panels using Cuttlebug folders. The first panel was colored with metallic inks. I used Just Rite Stampers for the sentiment and Spellbinders for the circle frames. The papers that were used were: Gina K (for the stamped image-- it's reputed to be the best but it's a royal pain to cut), Me and My Big Ideas for the designer paper, and of course, Bazzill Bling. The punch is from Martha Stewart.

I used the sketch at RAQ's Challenge for the card's format.



The colors for this card were patterned after the Ad Challenge that Corolyn hosts every week.



No comments:

Post a Comment