Saturday, January 22, 2011

Organic Layouts

This week's theme at My Sheri Crafts is "Organic". My hubby and a couple of other friends and I went on a nature hike on April last year. I decided to make a couple of layouts with the theme in mind. The paper were from from Webster's Pages, and Anna Griffin. The green paper for the photo mats were from Me And My Big Ideas. The flowers and lace were from Prima. The sinamay was sent to me from the Philippines. I had cut a journaling tag using my Spellbinder's dies and I embossed it using my Cuttlebug Leafy Branch embossing folder. The other journaling tag was also cut using Spellbinders. I used pop squares to add more dimension to the round tag, and Billy's picture.



4 comments:

  1. LOVE the pages Peachy! They are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The layouts are beautiful. The different textures and attention to detail with the outstanding colors make this project just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pages. I love that they have the antique feel without looking too old.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete