Saturday, January 8, 2011

Snowflake Card

I got inspired to make two projects for My Sheri Crafts this week, and here's the first one. :-) I used paper from Momenta's Jack Frost line. I used my Winter Lace cartridge and cut the center snowflake at 3 1/2". The two smaller snowflakes were cut at 2" and I used pop dots for added dimension. I cut the other snowflake in half so it would look like it's part of the paper. I used a border punch from EK Success to create the snowflake paper lace at the left side of the card. The sentiment was computer-generated and cut using my Spellbinders die. The ribbon was from last year's winter swap at the Cricut message board. The crystals were from the dollar bin at Michael's.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous details! Love the punched border and crystals! You have me considering this cartridge!! Such pretty cuts!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete