Saturday, February 5, 2011

Pearl Anniversary Card for My Sheri Crafts

I was inspired by pearls when I made this card. I used paper from DCWV's Luxury paper stack that I layered over paper with a quatrefoil pattern from Me and My Big Ideas. I chose a monochromatic palette, focusing on shimmery silvers and pearls. I used the resist technique when I stamped the Silhouette Kiss image from Inkadinkado; then sprayed the image with mist and stamped over it with a script stamp. The sentiment was computer generated and I used my Spellbinders dies for the frames and the tag. The corner punch was Eyelet Lace from Martha Stewart. The heart-shaped pearls are from Recollections and I used Liquid Pearls to finish off the card.

2 comments:

  1. I really like this Peachy-- Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very elegant this looks! Wonderful as always Peachy!!!

    ReplyDelete