Sheri came up with a recipe for this week's project. We were to make something using one button, two designer papers and three flowers. I have been wanting to play with my stamps from Kanban and this week's project was the perfect excuse for that.
I used paper from Prima's Sparkling Spring paper pack and Tim Holtz. The flowers are from Prima, button is from Basic Grey and the pearls are from Recollections. I got that pleated ribbon from the dollar bin. :-) I made a frame for the image using my Spellbinder's dies. I embossed the frame using the Victoria Cuttlebug folder, inked the edges with ColorBox Cat's Eye ink and chalked the design. Chalk was also used for the brown shadow in the background of the image. I added tiny pearls using my Viva Decor Pearl pen for added embellishment.
Copic Colors used:
Skin: E00, E01, E02
Dress/Hat/Gloves: RV10, RV11, RV14, RV20, RV22, RV24