Saturday, May 7, 2011

Tilda Get Well Soon Card For My Sheri Crafts

Nurses' Week is almost here! We would like to wish those who are sick good health, and send something bright and cheery their way. I used paper from Prima's Springtime and Sweet Fairy paper packs. The image is Picnic Tilda. I masked a small area in her face so I could draw her nose and mouth. The frame is from Spellbinders, embossed with my Cuttlebug Spots and Dots folder. The border was punched using a Martha Stewart punch. The sentiment is from Just Rite Stampers. I used my Spellbinders dies again to cut the frames. For embellishments, I used Liquid Pearls, Stickles, a white button from Dress-it-up, baker's twine and crinkle ribbon which was colored using Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst Stain. Stamp pad used for inking is Cat's Eye from Colorbox.




Copic markers used:
Skin/Cheeks: E000, E00, E01, E02, R20
Hair: E51, E53, E55, E57
Shirt: RV11, RV13, RV14
Shoes: E40, E42, E44, E47

No comments:

Post a Comment