Saturday, April 14, 2012

A Monogrammed Card For My Sheri Crafts

This week's projects are all about monograms. I wanted to make a card for my mom. She loves wrought iron designs and florals, so I tried to incorporate both in the design. I used paper from Basic Grey's Curio line and cardstock from Core'dinations. The frame was cut at 3 1/2" using the Lacy Labels cartridge, and her initial was cut at 1 1/2" using the Jasmine cartridge. I inked the edges and added some Viva Decor Pearl Pen accents to complete the card.

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Great job with all the intricate cuts! Your Cricut loves you... mine don't like to do tiny thin cuts. LoL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peachy, your Mom will LOVE this -- sooo gorgeous and great job on the wrought-iron look with those gorgeous BG papers -- perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh Peachy, your card is gorgeous! Love the paper, and the frame too! It all is so wonderful! Your Mom is going to LOVE her card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is absolutley lovely. I sure hope your Mom enjoys it.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty!! You definately accomplished the wrought iron look and floral combo well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! Love the pretty papers and wrought iron look! Your mom should love this!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovin' that monogrammed card! Gorgeous!!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete