I made this album for a swap and I used paper from My Mind's Eye. I also made die cut frames using the Happy Haunting cartridge. The album measures 6"x6", so I cut the frames at 5". The spider, haunted house, apothecary bottle and gargoyle were from the October 31st cartridge and were cut at 3 1/2". I used cardstock from Core'dinations and some glittered black, yellow and green cardstock as well. I used silk flowers from Prima and handmade the smaller flowers using a die from Cheery Lynn. The black pearl flourish on the cover was from Prima. I also made some flourishes using black enamel accents, and added more pearls using Viva Decor Pearl pen. The pumpkin stickers are from Jolee's. I added a skeleton and black tulle to embellish the wire binding.