Tuesday, October 30, 2012

My Mind's Eye Lost And Found Halloween Mini Album

I made this album for a swap and I used paper from My Mind's Eye.  I also made die cut frames using the Happy Haunting cartridge.  The album measures 6"x6", so I cut the frames at 5".  The spider, haunted house, apothecary bottle and gargoyle were from the October 31st cartridge and were cut at 3 1/2".  I used cardstock from Core'dinations and some glittered black, yellow and green cardstock as well.  I used silk flowers from Prima and handmade the smaller flowers using a die from Cheery Lynn.  The black pearl flourish on the cover was from Prima. I also made some flourishes using black enamel accents, and added more pearls using Viva Decor Pearl pen.  The pumpkin stickers are from Jolee's.  I added a skeleton and black tulle to embellish the wire binding.
















1 comment:

  1. Peachy, this is absolutely STUNNING!!! I LOVE every gorgeous inch of it!!!

    ReplyDelete