Friday, January 18, 2013

Winter Wonderland Card

This was actually an "Ooops!" card.  I submitted this as a design team project and the theme was "Got Snow" and I did not read the directives that said to include a snowman/snowgirl.   I loved this image of a cardinal so much and I wanted to use it since I haven't made any project using this folder. :-)  I decided to post it anyway since I was pretty happy with it.

This card measures 5"x5".  I used cardstock from Core'dinations so I could distress the edges and sand the raised areas.  Cuttlebug folders that were used were from the Winter Wonderland set.  The frame which measures 4 1/2" was cut using the Lacy Labels Cricut cartridge.  I added blue crystals of various sizes and inking to soften the overall look.


1 comment:

  1. Peachy, I did see this card in the MSC folder and thought it was such a fabulous card! I had to laugh because I did notice there was no snowman on it, but it is such a wonderful card! I am sooooo glad you posted it too! :)

    ReplyDelete