Saturday, March 1, 2014

Art Nouveau Triptych

It's my turn once again to host our biweekly challenge at My Sheri Crafts and since March 13 is Jewel Day, our challenge is all about "Blingin' It On!"

I made a triptych using the Art Nouveau cartridge from Cricut.  The ladies were cut at 9" and the daffodils at 2 1/2".  I made a background using the Ornamental Iron Cricut cartridge, cutting the gates at 11 1/2".  The corners were cut at 2" using the Story Book cartridge.  The hinges were from the Fabulous Finds Cricut cartridge, cut at 2". I used paper from Basic Grey's Curio paper pack and Amanda Blu.  I drew on the ladies' faces using a brown Copic multiliner, added some inking,chalk, brads from The Paper Studio, Smooch, Stickles, Prima roses and of course, bling from Martha Stewart.


 



5 comments:

  1. Oh My Peachy, this is just lovely and so much work has gone in to it. Who ever receives this will keep it forever.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is a beautiful project. Love the elegant ladies.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Peachy, this truly is a work of art! It is amazing! All I can say is WOW! :)
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! This is just awesome! I can't imagine how long you worked on this. I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Peachy, this is amazing! I had to Google what triptych meant. I've never seen anything like this in the world of paper crafting. Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete