Saturday, April 12, 2014

A Moment Of Laughter

April 14 is "International Moment Of Laughter Day" and our DT sister Charlotte wanted us to create a project that contains some humor.  I want to give this card to a friend at work who loves to tempt all the dieters with her homebaked goodies.  :-D  I had eaten my willpower several times over...and I loved it!  :-D

I used paper from DCWV, SEI and Prima, clip art from Crafty Secrets' Domestic Goddess Creative Scraps (that was a mouthful!), and a Spellbinders die to make the frame.  For the paper lace, I used a Martha Stewart punch, a pink polka dot washi tape,  and pink Liquid Pearls. I added Baker's twine to make a tiny bow and some pink crystals from Recollections to finish off the card. 



6 comments:

  1. So beautiful with lovely textures.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card peachy, love the sentiment you have added.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is probably the most BEAUTIFUL humorous card I've ever seen, Peachy! Looks good enough to eat -- LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Peachy! I would never have thought a humorous card could be so lovely! You always seem to amaze me! :)
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card! And I SOOOOO know that sentiment is true for me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can relate to this! Love the statement and love the card

    ReplyDelete