Thursday, April 17, 2014

Graphic Sweet Sentiments Spring Cards

I made a set of spring cards for a swap at the Cricut message board, using Graphic 45's Sweet Sentiments paper pack.  I made background frames using Spellbinders, accessorized with Stickles, silk and paper flowers and some crystals for the flower centers.  I did some fussy cutting for these cards that are quite easy to replicate. :-)





I'd like to enter these cards to the following blog challenges:
That Craft Place Blog
Milk Coffee Challenge-- Easter
Simon Says Stamp

4 comments:

  1. These three cards are gorgeous. The embellishments are amazing and I love the beautifully colored images. Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely cards you've created! I really love your choice of papers and composition! Thank you for joining us at Milk N Coffee, hugs, Rita DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards and such gorgeous colours! Thank you for playing along at Milk Coffee this challenge. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so fabulous! I love G45 paper and you've really used it well! Thanks for joining us at That Craft Place Challenge Blog. xx Erin

    ReplyDelete