Saturday, September 27, 2014

Banners And Buntings!

The celebration continues at My Sheri Crafts for our biweekly challenge! Sheri, our team leader came up with the theme, and we're required to feature buntings/banners in our card/project. I got a brand new Cricut Cartridge that I wanted to play with from Close To My Heart the newest released Artfully Sent. There was a card there that was perfect for this challenge. The card base is Crystal Blue cardstock, and the designer papers are from Close To My Heart's Balloon Ride (retired). I added a Balloon Ride Picture My Life card on the front, which I embellished with Gold Shimmer Trim. The resin flower at the right lower corner is from Ivy lane Assortment (retired). I added some Bling Gems Gold Assortment to bring attention the sentiment and to hold the banner up inside the pop up card.



2 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful card Peachy, so clever. The papers are very rich looking and lend themselves well to your project.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great paper choices for this FABULOUS card, Peachy!!! LOVE the inside with that awesome 3D hot air baloon!!!

    ReplyDelete