Saturday, September 13, 2014

Happy, Happy Birthday to the Caped Crusader!

Design Team sister Raquel is hosting our Birthday Celebrations theme at My Sheri Crafts, which is a wonderful coincidence since my little boy will turn 3 on the 19th of this month! He will be the Caped Crusader for a day, and in keeping with the theme, I made invitations with matching envelopes, Thank You cards, gift bags and matching decorations to fit the theme. Using the Batman Cricut cartridge, I cut the invitation at 5 1/2". The envelope was made by folding over a piece of Black Cardstock measuring 6"x12". I closed off the edges with Tim Holtz tissue tape and glued on the bat cutouts from the invitation. I altered the blue gift bags that I got from Michaels with a Batman emblem, cut at 2" using the Plantin' Schoolbook cartridge. The bat is from once again, the Batman cartridge, cut at 3 1/2", at real dial size off. I used Black, Slate and Pacifica Cardstock from Close To My Heart mixed in with a darker blue and bright yellow cardstock from Core'dinations.

5 comments:

  1. Peachy, wonderful set of birthday bits for your son and his friends. So helpfull to give the cut sizes too.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how time fly's by! He is turning 3 already! Wonderful birthday set Peachy! I bet it all is a big hit! :)
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all... Happy birthday to the little one since today is actually the 19th! Second... I LOVE BATMAN! He is my all time favorite super hero. I love your whole birthday theme project. Wow! You must have been so busy making so many of these

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm like Sandy -- WOW -- cannot believe your little guy is a big THREE already!!! Time truly does fly!!! Hope the party was tons of fun and know the little ones enjoyed the batman theme and all the love you put into your invitations, decorations and thank you's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! I am also a huge Batman fan :-)

    ReplyDelete