Saturday, November 22, 2014

Oh Christmas Tree!

Our My Sheri Crafts Design Team sister Sue gave us the challenge to feature a card with a Christmas tree in it. Lately, I have been making a lot of cards using my Artfully Sent Cartridge. I actually wanted to make the next card, but ended up cutting this, so I decided to go with it. I added a deer that I cut using a Tim Holtz Sizzix die. The Christmas Tree was stamped and cut using the Art Philosophy cartridge and the stamp set that was included in the kit. The beautiful background paper is from Close To My Heart's Yuletide Carol Paper packet. Since I could not resist bling, I just had to add some Sequins Gold Assoirtment. :-D

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Peachy! Love it!

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is another great card, Peachy! I love the music paper background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peachy, love your card that is my favourite dear die just love him. Hope all is well your end.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Peachy, this is just so elegant! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always LOVE Christmas cards featuring music BG papers and your is just so lovely, Peachy! Crazy busy here with all our winter birthdays, working on my Christmas card list and enjoying fun breaks with our winter visitors. Another busy season is upon us! ;')

    ReplyDelete