Tuesday, January 27, 2015

A Vintage Cupid Postcard

I still have some Graphic 45 paper leftover from last year's Springtime Collection, so I made a postcard using a Cupid image from one of the pages. The background paper is from Prima, distressed using Cranberry Pigment Ink from Close To My Heart. I added a doily that I cut using a Cheery Lynn die. The mini roses are from Prima, the large red flower is from Recollection. I added some Crystals Clear Flourishes-Small from Close To My Heart. The stickpin was a swap item from my friend Tammy.



I am entering this postcard to the following blog challenges: Creative Card Crew: Shabby Chic
The Pink Elephant- Anything Goes
Noor Design--With Love

2 comments:

  1. This is very pretty and charming. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete