Saturday, January 10, 2015

Let It Snow!

Winter is everywhere, even here in sunny AZ! Our design team leader, Sheri, challenged us with including a snowflake in our project. I made a layout using the Snowhaven paper packet from Close To My Heart. The format of the layout is from Imagine. I used Glacier cardstock for the photo frames. The boy stamped image is actually a girl from the Shreddin' The Slopes stamp set. I gave her a haircut, colored the hair black and voila! I had a boy. :-D I colored the image with ShinHan markers and Copics. The snowflakes and the word "snow" are scraps from a layout that I made. I added some Sequins Silver Assortment for added bling.


Now it's your turn to share with us your snowy creations!

4 comments:

  1. Love how you colored her/his hair! Wonderful layout Peachy!
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peachy, What a great layout. I love love the guy and his fab hair. Hope you get a few photos to add on soon. The papers are so cool too, we just never get anything like that over here 😞.
    Happy New Year
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout Peachy! Great colors, papers, and the guy!
    Hugs!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great winter page layout, Peachy, and I LOVE how you made your boy from a girl stamp! Very innovative way to make your products work for your needs!!!

    ReplyDelete