Saturday, August 8, 2015

Decorating at My Sheri Crafts

Our biweekly challenge is hosted by DT sister Sarah, who encourages us to show our decor. I made some shadow box tags to hang on my peg board in my craft room. It's quite easy...you make a shallow box, then punch or pierce a hole at the top, add lace, twine, or ribbon, and decorate! Here's a You Tube link that I used as an inspiration for it, from Live Love Scrap. I used paper from Tone Finnager, colored some Tilda images and decorated the box with flowers from Prima and Recollections. I also added some crochet lace that I got from a swap and WalMart.

Here are some sample shadow box tags that I made and how they look like on my peg board:



Join our challenge at My Sheri Crafts! We would love to see your decor!

4 comments:

  1. I have not made a shadow box tag before! These turned out wonderful! Do you happen to have a guide to make them?!?! :)
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peachy, all your boxes are cute and I love all the images within them. What a pretty addition to your lovely craftroom.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peachy those are adorable! What a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous shadow box tags! Looks so pretty on your peg board! Wonderful inspiration!

    Hugs!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete