Saturday, August 22, 2015

"Long Time No See"

Design Team sister Raquel came up with a our "Long Time No See" theme at My Sheri Crafts. Our challenge is to create any project that conveys the following messages: "Thinking Of You", "Hello", "Miss You", "Wish You Were Here", etc. I made a couple of 5 1/2" cards using the Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge from Close To My Heart. I used some Ruby Paper Fundamentals, Crystal Blue Cardstock to make the base, and added some Pacifica ink along the cardstock edges. I added some Red and Blue Shimmer Trim and Red Enamel Hearts to complete the cards.









Please share your projects with us at My Sheri Crafts!

2 comments:

  1. Peachy, great cards. Love the paper choice t works so well with the cuts. The last one with the telephone box is very cute. I was in London last week and you should have seen all the tourist having the photos taken inside and outside of them, I'll be there again in a couple of weeks with my cousin visiting from the U S.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peachy, wow! I love both versions and what a great way to save papers by using the negative cuts. Both are so cute!

    ReplyDelete