Saturday, October 17, 2015

Nevermore Haunted Cottage

Our Design Team Sister Raquel from My Sheri Crafts challenged us to make a Halloween project for treats, bags or any cute projects. I was so excited when I made this Haunted Cottage from SVG Cuts using the Nevermore Paper Packet since it features two favorites of mine--Steampunk and Halloween! I used black cardstock for my base and inked it up with White Daisy Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad. I inked the edges of the designer paper with Cocoa Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad. The windows had vellum under it. The roof was stamped with images from Steampunk Scoundrels. Now all my cottage needs is an electronic tealight and it's all set for Halloween!







Come join the fun at My Sheri Crafts!

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous job on this haunted house! I love it! :)
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Peachy this is amazing, must look wonderful lit up at night. What a lot of work again.
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun Peachy! I've been wanting to try some of these cottages, but I'm a little intimidated. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous job on this amazing house! Stamping looks great!

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete