Saturday, August 14, 2010

8x8 Recipe Layout...With Free Digital Stamps!

Our theme for this week at My Sheri Crafts is "Food". I wanted to share a really yummy recipe for Garlic Cheese Biscuits. I had adapted it from the recipe at abc.com. The papers that I used are from Basic Grey: Two Scoops, Offbeat and Lemonade. The border punch is from Martha Stewart and the buttons are from Basic Grey's Eva Collection. I also drew a couple of images to go with the layout, since I could not find a free one anywhere. The images were printed on Georgia Pacific cardstock (yes, the cheap ones at Wal-Mart!) colored with chalk and Copic Markers.
Here they are...introducing Mr. Cheezy and Garlicky Lady...

A closer look at our fragrant pair...

And of course, the free digis...Just a note: please don't cut off the artist's signature. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment