Friday, August 20, 2010

Sympathy Card


Card Recipe:
blank white A2 card
The Luxury matstack, DCWV
Prima Flowers
Martha Stewart crystals
Thinking of You Borders and Centers by Just Rite Stampers*
Marcasite embossing powder by Stampendous
ColorBox Cat's Eye Ink, Chocolate & Blueberries*
K&Co White Adhesive Paper Ribbon*
Enamel Accents*

Tools:
Martha Stewart Corner Punch
Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Ovals, Large
Spellbinders Classic Ovals, Large
die cut and embossing machine
Stylized Flowers Cuttlebug embossing folder

I decided to skip the prose and just condense everything in a "project recipe" for all my posts. :-D Items with asterisks are available at My Sheri Crafts.

1 comment:

  1. This is soooo pretty!

    I will miss your little comments with your posts though :(

    Rambling and babbling are some of my favorite things in blogs, well except for the gorgeous projects ;)

    If I pout enough can I persuade you to ramble just a tad? lol!

    ReplyDelete