Friday, April 15, 2011

Graphic 45 Bunny Card For My Sheri Crafts

Beautiful paper always presents a dilemma. It is almost heartbreaking to cut or even think of covering it up. For this week's bunny theme, I used paper from Graphic 45's Once Upon A Springtime paper pack and stamped images from Graphic 45/Hampton Arts. I used Pebbles chalk for the background inside the Spellbinders frames. The pink cabochons along the corners are from The Paper Studio. The flower is from Prima.

I got the crinkle ribbon from a swap (thanks Dianne! :-D) and the stickpin is from Tracy (thanks again, Tracy!! :-D).



I colored the bunny image using Copic markers.
Here's the color guide:
Bunny- E31, E33, E35
Sweater- YG11, YG13, YG17
Skirt- E93, E95, YR82
Butterfly- BG72, BG75, BG78, BG10, BG13, BG15, BG18
*It was past midnight when I typed the draft and guess what? Instead of hitting "Save Now", I had hit "Publish Post" and the post did not even have pictures in them! To my post subscribers: thanks for being patient and sticking with a goofy blogger like me.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute!I love your creations & your blog! I'm sharing the Stylish Blogger Award with you! Just stop by my blog to pick it up! http://paperscrapsnmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its so fabulous card!!! I just love this rabbit dress and this creative work. I like this colors and flowers. Thanks for this great card.Magento Themes

    ReplyDelete