Saturday, April 30, 2011

In Celebration Of Mother's Day At My Sheri Crafts

We want to celebrate Mother's Day far ahead at My Sheri Crafts, to beat the last minute rush. I was able to finish several layouts with a "mom-to-be" theme in mind.

I used paper from Webster's Pages Hollywood Vogue. I also used paper from GCD Studio's Paris Nights for my matting and to accent second layout. The flowers are from Prima, Petaloo and Recollections. The pearls are from Prima. I made use of the sticker sheet that came with the paper pack for the font. I got the peacock feather from a swap.

4 comments:

  1. I love it... I can't wait for this baby to be born!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look AWESOME girl!! Great layout too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous!!! These are really amazing cards for sure. I love this second one. That black and white flowers and the different size frames are great idea.
    Thanks for this nice blog.Magento Themes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Peachy,
    I have missed being on Raq's but my blog and design team is overwhelming me - in a good way, of course. I still check Sheri's to see your beautiful work. Congratulations on your pregnancy - you look adorable. Please stop by my blog for an award. Just wanted you to know that I still think of your often.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete