Saturday, July 23, 2011

Once Upon a Princess Invitation and Gift Bag

I had cut the invitation using my Once Upon a Princess cartridge at 3 3/4". The larger crowns were cut at 1 3/4" while the smaller crowns measure 3/4". The hearts were leftover pieces from the crowns that I cut. The circle backgrounds were cut using Spellbinders dies. I applied chalk on the background to make the pieces stand out. I used paper from DCWV's Blossoms and Butterflies. The ribbons are from my stash. I used Liquid Pearls and white Enamel Accents to make the pearls. I added pink Stickles inside the negative space of the heart centers to add more texture. The gift bag was cut at "Fit To Page". I used pop squares to make the cut-outs more dimensional.



2 comments:

  1. This project turned out adorable. I love all the pink. The crown is so cute and the gift bag is perfect! TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com/
    jskoning at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card and bag are awesome! Love the bright colors

    ReplyDelete