Saturday, August 4, 2012

Pink and Brown Create Banner

I was inspired to make a "CREATE" banner to match the pink and brown top hat.  I used DCWV, SEI paper and Whisper Pink cardstock from Stampin' Up that I embossed using Spots and Dots Cuttlebug folder.   Jen made me a Christmas banner using this shape and I loved it so much that I decided to use the same Sizzix die for this banner.
I used the Story Book cartridge for the fonts, which measure 2 3/4" and Spellbinders dies for the ovals and scalloped ovals.  I added brown pearls using Viva Decor Pearl Pen.  The ribbon is from Hobby Lobby and I decorated the "pennants" with Prima flowers, washi tape and heart-shaped polka-dot buttons.


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous banner with so many beautiful details! Love the pinks and browns! Storybook fonts are always pretty!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete