Saturday, August 17, 2013

A Card Inspired by Chocolate

Raquel from our DT at My Sheri Crafts came up with this delicious challenge in celebration of National S'mores Day.  I used the equally yummy Sweet Stack from DCWV for this card.  The cupcake was cut at 2 1/2" using the Sweet Treats Cricut Cartridge.  I added Liquid Pearls along the scalloped frame, the chocolate layer of the cupcake and the punched border. Stickles were added on the heart topper.  The frames were cut using Spellbinders dies. I added Baker's twine and chocolate brown borders punched using a Martha Stewart punch on the accent panel.  I also used the matching Martha Stewart punch for the corners of the card.

6 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet card! I love the use of the twine and the liquid pearls here! :)
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! The cupcake looks so yummy!Love the Spellbinders you used and the punched border! Fun card!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peachy,

    YOur card is just so cute and perfect for this challenge. I love all the papers you used and the twine is a great touch!
    charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy! I love that cut from Sweet Treats. I love all the cupcakes from there. The papers are perfect! Love every element on this card. Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an AWESOME card, Peachy -- wish this was something I could have for breakfast today?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Peachy,
    Such a lovely card so sweet. The papers are just right for this project.
    Sorry to be late posting a comment been away in Turkey.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete