Saturday, October 12, 2013

A Night Owl's First Hallowe'en

I was very excited when Charlotte gave us a challenge featuring "The Night".  Well it's about time I make a layout featuring the baby's first Halloween.  I fussy cut the pumpkins and owl and raven strips from a Halloween-themed paper from Reminisce.  I made paper lace using a bat border punch from EK Success.  The cobweb paper is from DCWV.   The font was cut using the Happy Haunting Cricut cartridge and measures 1 1/2".  The moon is from October 31st, cut at 2".  I traced the edges of the letters and the pumpkins with Stickles to make this simple layout pop.
 The night owl was asleep all throughout the photo session. :-)

5 comments:

  1. What a precious layout Peachy! You really must have worn him out Trick Or Treating! ;) How adorable!!! Love the papers!!! :)
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee -- I LOVE that the wee little night owl was asleep for the whole LO session -- too cute and totally sweet, Peachy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peachy,
    This must be the most precious layout I have seen in a while. Just love the paper and the little guy......well say no more.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Peachy, this is awesome! Love all the rich colors and those adorable pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cute cute layout! I love the way you did this and such an adorable way to capture such memories. Love the papers

    ReplyDelete