Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Happy Mail!

I received some happy mail from Lee Ann, a swap sister. The colors that I chose for my mailbox were peach, pink and pistachio green. I was so touched by the time, care and effort spent on coming up with the items, which I absolutely love! Needless to say, my family did too.




Logan was calling "Dibbs!" already.




He loved everything so much, he's sending some kitty kisses your way.




Another view of the wonderful handmade and altered items Lee Ann sent:




She sent CHOCOLATE!!! The votive candle holder was altered by her too. There were miniature flowers in pink with peach brad centers. The rickrack ribbon that she used was a muted shade of green. The dragonfly punch was adorable!




The handmade cupid card she sent is so pretty. She covered the other occasions and seasons as well...




...And remembered how much I missed our home in Florida! It's a sweet coincidence that I have pink flip-flop earrings with the matching pendant. :-D I had to take the toy out of the packaging, and yes...Logan kissed it too! He was giving me mean looks because I had to borrow it to take pictures. The ceramic charm on the bookmark and the cellphone charms were too adorable! She also made those flower embellishments with the brad centers. I love everything!




Look at all the sentiments...I am all set to make more cards and layouts!




A look at a couple of pages from the Birthday book she made me....The colors are so bright and cheery!





She also sent some Rebecca Sower embellishments! They will be perfect for heritage layouts. She also altered the matchbox and filled it up with vintage-looking metallic tacks.




Lee Ann, I feel so blessed knowing you as a person. You are wonderful.

2 comments:

  1. I've chosen you for a Beautiful Blogger Award! I would have emailed you but I couldn't find a link to your email on your blog or profile. You can grab your award on my blog at http://eascreations.blogspot.com I LOVE your creations! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Peachy,
    I am back from PR. I am so glad you got your mail box. Glad to hear Logan approved and likes his toys. It was a true blessing having you as my partner in this swap and creating this box for you. Hope you enjoy it all and maybe we will get to swap together again in the future. Glad to call you my friend have a great day and God Bless,
    Lee Ann

    ReplyDelete