Sunday, March 28, 2010

Easter Cards

I am finally caught up with my Easter cards! I have been working non-stop which left me with but little time to craft. I will have four days off this week and another six days by next week. Thinking of all the time off makes me happy. :-)

Sherri is the host of this week's RAQ's Challenge. The sketches were mostly circles.



I made another Faberge Egg card. I colored it with Perfect Pearls, then layered it with Smooch. Ribbon is from Offray and the background paper was embossed using the Victoria Cuttlebug folder. Punch that was used is from Martha Stewart.





I substituted the square with a flower from Spellbinders. The stamp was from the dollar bin at Michael's. Paper is from DCWV and the scalloped circle is from Spellbinder's. Ribbon is from an old stash. Border punch is from Martha Stewart. The egg brad, and the other Easter-related brads on the other cards are courtesy of Lee Ann. :-)





I used a stamp from Stampendous for the third sketch. Paper is from DCWV and the layered flower is from Prima.



I also had to play catch up with the other challenges that I missed. My inspiration for my Easter cards is www.cuteoverload.com. That site always makes me smile.



Michael's has the most adorable dollar stamps. This is again from the dollar bin. The bunny was colored using chalks. I substituted the sentiment with a flower. Martha Stewart edge punches were used. The flourish is from Spellbinders.





The chocolate Easter bunny is from the Cricut Easter seasonal cartridge. The bow is from Offray. I glued a piece of DCWV paper under a Tim Holtz Fragment and used it as an embellishment. The dragonfly punch is from Lee Ann. :-) Papers are from DCWV. I accented the whole card with Liquid Pearls and Skittles.





I used the Stampendous stamp again for this card. The background paper was embossed with a Cuttlebug folder. The crystals are from Say It In Crystals by Prima.



This card is from hubby's grandma. The round chick from the Easter card is just too adorable, I can't pass him up. The scalloped circles are from Spellbinders. The ribbon and buttons are from my stash and were bought 5 years ago. The brads are from The Paper Studio.

2 comments:

  1. Wow these are some really great cards.I don't have any of those stamps from michaeal's but I am sure gonna have to make the trip a few cities over and dig for some. Those are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just too dang cute! You are so talented
    Dianne

    ReplyDelete