Thursday, April 22, 2010

Free Cartridge from My Sheri Crafts!!!!

My Sheri Crafts is giving away a FREE Nursery Rhymes Cartridge!!!!!

Here's what I got when I opened my email:

To say THANK YOU to all those that have placed an order during my opening month, I am giving away a BRAND NEW CRICUT NURSERY RHYMES CARTRIDGE to one qualified buyer! To qualify, all you need to do is make any purchase(s) from the store between the opening date (April 1st) and 12:01 am on Mother's Day, May 9th. The more orders you have, the more chances to win!!! The winner's order number will be drawn at random and announced on May 9th, 2010 at 6:00 pm. GOOD LUCK!!

And don't forget to enter 10OFF25 when you check out! :-)


And let me wish you "Good Luck" too, so you will be doubly lucky!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck. I hope you with the cartridge. I love the picture you have on your blog of the butterfly. Will be back to visit often.

    ReplyDelete