Thursday, April 22, 2010

Paperbag Album

I made this paperbag album for the Sisters Of The Traveling Shoebox Swap that I was in. The theme for that day was "Paisley", so I used Paisley papers from K&Co for my paper bags. "My Story" is from the Pink Journey cartridge. I used Prima Flowers and pearl flourishes from ZVA Creative. Ribbon is from Offray and charms are from Bluemoon Jewelry, and 7 Gypsies. The scissors were bought from a LSS.



For the first page, I used my Heritage Cartridge and cut the font at 1". The label is also from the same cart. The button is from Sassafras. The tag is from Webster's Pages. The mulberry flower is from Petaloo. Lace is from Prima.



The second page has frames from Spellbinders. The butterfly paper is from the Mariposa Stack from DCWV. Pearl flourishes are from ZVA Creative. Lace is from Prima and the pearls are from The Paper Studio.



The third page is all about Love. I used vintage Alice In Wonderland playing cards for the King and the Queen. The heart and key die cuts are from Spellbinders. I aged them using Colorbox inks--black, gold, copper and Celadon green to mimic tarnish.



I used a pearl flourish from Basic Grey for the page on Children. I used more cuts from the Heritage cartridge and the Alice in Wonderland playing cards. The embellishment was made using Tim Holtz's Fragments- Charms and Glossy Accents. The pink brad is from The Paper Studio.



I was thinking along the lines..."Life is a journey" when I made the next page. The lace is from Kimi, one of the fabulous ladies in GIBBS. The brad is from K&Co.



I used tags from 7 Gypsies and more Prima lace for the last page. The bronze-finished floral brads are from The Paper Studio.



I also made layouts to be tucked inside the paper bags, and photo templates to make it easier for Jeri to cut the pictures for the album. I used more Liquid Pearls, and die cuts using Scalloped Ovals and Labels 8 from Spellbinders. Flowers are from Prima and Petaloo. Vintage lace is from Prima. Papers are from My Mind's Eye and The Paper Studio.




I mixed in some masculine layouts for the male members of the family. I used Tim Holtz metal corners to embellish one layout. Lace used are from Prima and Webster's Pages. Paper used are from My Mind's Eye and The Paper Studio. I punched paper from Basic Grey using a double-edge punch from Martha Stewart. The frames are from K&Co.



I used more tags from 7 Gypsies for these layouts, and of course, my new favorite...Sassafras buttons.



Here are more Alice in Wonderland playing cards. I love the humor behind them.

No comments:

Post a Comment