Saturday, April 3, 2010

Cards For This Week At Raq's

Happy Easter weekend!

Carolyn was this week's host at Raq's and she has four great sketches. I will tackle the fourth sketch the next time I'm off.




For the first sketch, I used the panda cut at 2" from Create A Critter. Washi paper was used for the background, and the embossing folders that were used are from Cuttlebug. The circles are from Spellbinders. Card size is 5"x7".





I used the flourished butterfly, cut at 2" from Give A Hoot. The butterfly was embossed using D'vine Swirls Cuttlebug folder. The antennae was highlighted using Stickles. Paper is from K&Co. I embossed the pink cardstock with Floral Fantasy Cuttlebug folder. The sticker flowers are from Martha Stewart. Pearls are from The Paper Studio. Liquid Pearls were used for accent.




I used Nursery Rhymes cartridge for this card, cut at 3". A Sandylion Essentials sticker was used for the upper right hand corner rectangle. Papers are from MAMBI and K& Co. Pearls are from The Paper Studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment