Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Tilda With Wine and Basket, and Lynette

I altered a couple more folders for my Copics Manual to give to a couple more fabulous ladies. I had a lot of fun personalizing them. I used the sketches for this week at RAQ's Challenge, hosted by Carolyn Deline.

I used a Stampavie stamp for the image, colored with Copic markers. The papers are from an old stash and DCWV Garden Party. I used Basic Grey rub-ons, Stickles and Flower Soft as embellishments.



I used the second sketch loosely for the second folder. The papers are from DCWV. Tilda was colored using Copic markers. The frame is from Spellbinders. Corner punch used is Topiary, from Martha Stewart. I used the stickers from the Basic Grey Two Scoops paper pack and Stickles to embellish the folder.

No comments:

Post a Comment