Friday, July 9, 2010

Fairytale Tilda

My husband was baffled the first time he saw Tilda. He was wondering where her nose and mouth went. I started drawing them on my stamped images just to placate him. lol! I used the second sketch for this week at RAQ's Challenge for my card. The sentiment is from Sweet Treats, cut at 1'. The paper is Anna Griffin. I used a Martha Stewart corner punch and the flower punch is from EK Success. Stickles were used to emphasize the image, and chalk for the background.


The Copic Markers used for this image are:
Skin: E51, E53, E55
Dress: R30, R32, R35
Hair: YR01, YR12, YR14, YR28
Lips: R29
Wings: BG000, BG01, BG02, BG05
Frog: G000, G21, G24, G94

1 comment:

  1. Wow - tilda is soooo much prettier with a nose & mouth! I love that Peachy - may have to try my drawing skills - ha ha

    ReplyDelete