Saturday, July 17, 2010

Pink-Themed Projects!

Pink is one of my favorite colors, and I have been on a roll creating projects that are predominantly pink this week.

I altered a picture frame (it costs a dollar at Michael's) for my entry last week at My Sheri Crafts. I used paper and the stickers from Basic Grey's Two Scoops paper pack. A lot of crafters abhor flat stickers, but you can always make them more dimensional with the use of Stickles, pop dots, and of course, Glossy Accents.

This card was based from the second sketch from RAQ's Challenge, hosted this week by Sue. The owl from the Wall Decor cartridge was cut at 2". The frames were cut using Spellbinders dies. Papers used are: "Handmade" from K&Co, DCWV's Garden Party, and Bazzill cardstock. Ribbon is from Offray. JustRite Stampers was used for the sentiment.


I followed the first sketch at RAQ's Challenge for a card that I made for a friend who is under the weather. Papers are from DCWV (La Creme)and GCD Studio (Paris Nights), and Bazzill. The bird from Wall Decor was cut at 2". The corner punch is from Martha Stewart and JustRite Stampers for the sentiment.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, very gorgeous makes - love the photo frame in particular, very nicely done :)

    Julia x

    ReplyDelete