Friday, July 9, 2010

Time Flies By, Not All That It's Cracked Up To Be...and All Blinged Up and No Place To Go

I altered a memo board for "Time Flies", to keep things organized. :-) The font that I used was from Jasmine, cut at 1". The flowers were cut using Tim Holtz's Tattered Flowers dies. I used Prima for the lace and the other flowers and alcohol ink to add color.

Marriage is "Not All That It's Cracked Up To Be", but with the right approach, you can turn it into a lovely and meaningful experience. The picture frame was originally white, and I painted it using Brass Crackle Paint and layered some crocheted lace from The Paper Studio on top of it. I used paper from DCWV Luxury Collection, layered with Clear Rock Candy crackle paint, then lightly inked it. The frame was embellished using Prima flowers and metals from Tim Holtz's Idea-ology.

The bird chain for all Blinged Up And No Place To Go is from Blue Moon. The charms are from Tim Holtz's Idea-ology line and some Steampunk elements from my stash. I made it a point to include the Journey muse token because life is an ongoing journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment