Thursday, October 15, 2009

Baby Lock Evolution

This is the ultimate splurge. I love my Baby Lock serger! I am extremely new to sewing, but I decided that I need to have a serger, too. This baby does both coverstitch and overlock. I wanted to have professional-looking finishes in the things that I make.



It easily converts to a coverstitch with a few minor adjustments. Here, I replaced the blade cover with the sewing table.


Here's a closer look at the pressor foot and the cutting blades. The LED lights are so bright! Gotta love it!



Baby Lock is synonymous with easy threading. Here are the thread openings for the upper and lower loops, and coverstitch and the button to initiate the jet-air threading.



This is Japanese technology at its finest. Domo arigatu!

No comments:

Post a Comment