Thursday, October 15, 2009

Cricut Cards

Here are this week's card layouts:


Logan Nicholas is my inspiration for this card. It's his birthday next month. I used A Child's Year. I drew on the features. This cart is a collection of silhouettes. The inchies stamps are from Inkadinkado. The paper is from DCWV.



The inchies and the girl with the cat are all pop-dotted.




The second card was fun to make. I used Flower Soft for the tree, the sweater and the pompom on the girl's hat, Smooch on the boy's jacket and the star, and Fun Flock for the "snow". The snowflake corners are from Home Accents cartridge.



More pop-dots were used in the making of this card. :-)


We had to make at least one guy card for this week. Mine was entitled "Ooops!". It's an apology card. I like the expression in the guy's face. I used Alphalicious for the letters. The stamp is from
Too Much Fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment