Friday, December 25, 2009

Love Cards


Merry Christmas! The holiday season is almost over, so I decided on making some Valentine's Day cards a little early for this week's card challenge at Cricut.com. I used the Paisley cartridge for the first sketch. The lipstick was cut at 2" and the sentiment at 1/2". The paper is from DCWV. The high heels were hand cut and painted with metallic paint and glossy accents, for a patent leather look. The cherries were covered with glossy accents. The lipstick had both Christmas Red Stickles and glossy accents to emphasize the color. Pink liquid pearls were used as additional accents.




I always wanted to make a tone-on-tone card. This card reminds me of a wedding invitation. I used Bloom Dots embossing folder for the second sketch. The flowers are from Spellbinders. Gold liquid pearls were used for accents.



Heart Blocks embossing folder was used for the third sketch. Papers are from DCWV and The Paper Studio. The heart is from Solutions Home Decor, cut at 1 1/2" and the heart tag is from Fabulous Finds cut at 2". Ribbon is from Offray. I used glass beads as accents.


No comments:

Post a Comment