Monday, December 28, 2009

Pooh And Friends Page

I ended up with some spare time in my hands after all the craziness otherwise known as Christmas had passed. Well, the holidays are not over yet, so I decided to make a page to be given to two little boys for the Feast Of Three Kings.



I cut the characters at 2 1/4", with the exception of Piglet, who was cut at 1 3/4". I cut the sun at 2". The tree was cut at 8 1/2". The leaves were embossed with D'vine swirls and the trunk was embossed with Bird Call embossing folders. I just repositioned the paper in the embossing folder so that it would not include the image of the bird. I colored the roof, door and window with red metallic ink and applied chalk on the background. Flower soft was glued on the ground, the roof, and the "window box". For Eeyore and Rabbit's eyes, I applied platinum liquid pearls, and inked the centers for the pupils. The pics of the two boys can be glued to the sun and the door, or cutouts of their photos can be attached to the page so that they can "join" Winnie the Pooh and his friends.




1 comment:

  1. You do great work. So much patience!!! LOL!

    I left you an award in my blog. Come get it! Here's the direct link: http://raqcreations.blogspot.com/2009/12/blog-award-over-top.html

    ReplyDelete