Thursday, January 7, 2010

...And A Few More

I'm finally done with making cards for the swap. I might make a few more next week, so that I'd have a variety to pick from.

This card is no-cricut/CB. The cupid stamp is from Rootstamps, colored with chalks and pencils. I used gold metallic ink for his wings. The heart border punch is from The Paper Studio and the hearts were cut using Nestabilities. I stamped and embossed the heart die cuts with Pink Frost embossing powder, and shaded the areas with red metallic ink. I used Liquid Pearls to accent the heart border. The tag is from Spellbinders and the sentiment is computer generated. The heart brads are from The Paper Studio.

I made a lot of modifications for sketch 2, since my stamp image is a bit large.

The main paper is from Core'dinations, embossed using Textured Script embossing folder and sanded. The stamp that I used is Italian Rose from Hero Arts. The sentiment "Amore" is from the Jasmine cartridge. Nestabilities was used for the scalloped frame and Liquid Pearls for accent. The crystals are from Say It In Crystals.

I made a sketch for the third sketch (pun intended)!

I sketched the image using an HB pencil. The frame is from Home Accents Solution, cut at 3 1/2". I used the leftover heart vellum paper from last week. Jasmine was used for the sentiment, cut at 1". I used Strawberry Ice Stickles and Liquid Pearls to accent the frame.

Here's a closer look at the star-crossed lovers.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness that sketch is amazing!!! Just googled "twilight card blog" as I just made a Twilight-themed card and wondered what other people did. Yours is fantastic! xx